Friday, July 9, 2010

Newborn Shoot!

We had Kristin Staples come out to our house this past Wednesday for a newborn shoot of our little man. I really didn't know what to expect, my fear was Cole would not want to be doing a full photo shoot at a mere 9 days old and would cry his eyes out. Thankfully this was not the case! The trick to getting him to corporate is to turn the house up to 80 degrees, fill his belly and get him naked!It also helped that Kristin is the baby whisper, she showed off her skills in moving a sleeping baby to any position all awhile taking amazing pictures. She had so many different props and hats it really takes a lot of patience's and skill do what she does! Cole really showed what an amazing baby he has been in his short time here, he really only cries when he's hungry, tired or needs his diaper changed. Man I really hope I didn't just jinx us!

Anyway I'm so glad we decided to get these shots of Cole, the few I have seen surpass my expectations! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Here's a link and sneak peak to Cole's shoot, Sweet Little Man.

Here's a few of my favorites...oh hell I love them all!!!



4 comments:

Newly Nalevanko said...

cutest thing i've ever seen!

The Gearys said...

They are so awesome! I loved getting to snuggle with that little man today. You and Cam have to be so happy!!

Karen said...

These are so adorable!

Linda said...

I dont know how you will choose! So cute!