Friday, March 15, 2013

Family Pictures

I really wanted to have some newborn pictures done of Emery just like I had done with Cole, so when she was 6 days old Seven Set Studios came out to the house to take pictures of her and the family. We choose our master bedroom actually our bed to be the spot to gather the whole family. As I had suspected Cole wasn't really into it, well at least any pictures that required him holding Emery. It was all so new still to him so I understood . I'm not above bribing Cole but he just wouldn't play along. Oh well. My expectations were not very high...I just wanted one picture of all four of us and one picture of Emery and Cole. And we got it!

 So here are a few of my favorites!

  Shinaberry_035

Shinaberry_046

Shinaberry_056

Shinaberry_042

Shinaberry_073

Shinaberry_060 


1 comment:

Karen said...

Sarah, these are beautiful!