Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New House Party!

This past weekend we had a house warming party for the new digs. We set up the backyard with extra picnic tables(thanks m&d), corn hole and beer pong all in hopes of a great party! We had the basic burgers & dogs you would have at a cookout including some amazing sides made by my mother and mother in law :) . There were no leftovers and somehow we went through 175 beers!, I believe we can thank the boys for that! They really seemed to enjoy there time playing beer bong outside.All in all it was a great party with great friends, family and very yummy food. It was great to see everyone and thankful for all of you who made it.

Our Backyard....









.....Mom & Courtney
...Kim &Brooke











....Courtenay showing off her belly :)











....Reese and her cupcake!

...Vicki kicking butt at beer pong! Who knew!

...the boys enjoying beer pong even in the rain!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I wish I could have been there - fun party!

The Gearys said...

Absolute fun! Thanks for choosing me showing off my belly as opposed to the late night floor shot;-)