Sunday, July 19, 2009

Paint Paint Paint!

So after living in our house now for 3 months I decided it was time to PAINT! I had my paint clothes on and brush in hand ready to start our projects when Cam turned to me and said "Sarah, I don't think you'll be doing any painting" Huh? Well turns out my contribution to the painting projects was picking the colors! Cam and his dad took charge and painted all three rooms with ease. It is amazing what a little bit of color can do to a room :)
...Cam painting the our Half Bath a pretty Willow GreenFirst Coat of Red ...2 to go! Looks a lot deeper red

Guest Bedroom with chocolate brown accent wall

Love how it turned out!



3 comments:

Karen said...

Great color choices!

The Gearys said...

It looks great! Can't wait to see it in real life:-)

CarolinaCundiffs said...

Wow... everything really turned out great! I love the colors you ended up choosing!