Thursday, August 20, 2009

Keith Urban!

Tonight is Keith Urban at the Verizon Center! I'm so excited to see him again and this time 8th Row! It will be just Mama Kos and me attending this evening which will be our fourth time seeing him in concert and let me tell you he's one of the good ones! I have been to a lot of concerts over the years and he is in my top 5 for sure!

Few lyrics from "Cause Only You Can Love Me This Way" makes me think of my hubby :)

"Well I know there’s a reason , And I know there’s a rhyme, We were meant to be together,That’s why----We can roll with the punches, We can stroll hand in hand, And when I say it’s forever, You understand---

That you’re always in my heart,You’re always on my mind, But when it all becomes too much,You’re never far behind, And there’s no one that comes close to youCould ever take your place. Cause only you can love me this way

I could have turned a different corner, I could have gone another place, Then I’d of never had this feeling,That I feel today, yeah.."

3 comments:

The Gearys said...

AWE! Have fun:-) 8th row is pretty silly! How'd you score those?

K Ervick said...

This song just came on the radio. Love it!

Linda said...

lucky girl!!