Friday, August 21, 2009

Update on Keith Urban Concert!

So first of all I should explain how we get these awesome tickets for concerts the last few years, my dad actually knows someone high up in the Ticketmaster organization. If there is a concert coming to town and we are interested in going we have to contact him before they go on sale and he will get the tickets at face value for us before the are released to the public. I'm so grateful to this mystery man I have never meet but has given me the opportunity to see so many amazing bands up close! Last night our tickets said row H section 2, so we thought row 8 well turns out the way Keith's stage was layed out it meant 2nd row for the majority of the concert! Here our some pics! They do no justice I could see every pore on the man's face! :) It was awesome and I'm not regretting the lack of sleep i had to endure to go :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my long standing dreams was to attend a Keith urban concert live. . I know all the words of his songs by heart …well he is performing this year. Next weekend I’m going to visit my sister and we will attend his Keith urban ; I've compared tickets prices tix before from Ticketwood.com . So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the concert.