Friday, April 1, 2011

8 weeks to go!

Time is ticking down till my Vacation at the OBX. However the scale seems to be at a stand still. I blame most of this on my birthday, travel for personal and for work. Its near impossible to keep up with working out when you are traveling, thankfully I have managed to still work out at least twice a week. It requires me to wake up at the crack of dawn, something I'm not a fan of. Between the ages 10-21, roughly 11 years I had to wake up very very early to swim. It's something you get use to but never LOVE. Any who once my college swimming career was over I vowed to myself never to put myself through those early morning workouts. I suppose the idea of putting on a bathing suit has made sing a different tune.

Here is where I stand today, I'm 1 pound away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Yes 1 pound! I'm hoping after I'm done with next weeks travel for work.dislike. I will be able to kick it up a notch at the gym.

Happy Friday!




2 comments:

K Ervick said...

1 lb that is awesome!! You will be one hot mama on the beach!

Linda said...

Hang in there....you are almost there!!