Monday, May 7, 2012

What's Important to Me

Well I’m slacking at blogging again. I think it’s the warm weather. The travel for work and fun. The crazy toddler I have that keeps me on my feet at all times. Or it’s my obsession with Fifty Shades. I seriously have so many things I meant to blog about but time slipped by. Let me try a little catch up.

I’m a working mom. I try my hardest to always leave work at work. My time home with Cole is very precious and its important to always make the best of it. I think sometimes I go over and above on outings with him because I’m trying to make up for the time I miss. I put off errands or chores around the house every week because that extra hour at the park with him is more important.

  April 24 111

On this particular day I had a million things to do …conference calls to prepare for, laundry up to my eyes, zero things prepared for dinner. You know the list that never ends. But my little man only wanted to be outside. Running. Animals mama? He said over and over. His big blue eyes looking up at me. And suddenly nothing else mattered.
 We went to see the animals, we had a picnic, we ran up and down the hill, we played in the tree.


  April 24 062

April 24 064

April 24 077

April 24 083

April 24 096

April 24 108

Being a working mom isn’t impossible. Yes it can be a juggling act. And I would be lying if I didn’t say I get a LOT of help. I just have to remind myself  that its OK if everything on the to do list isn’t done. There’s always tomorrow. Today I will spend time with my son.  

2 comments:

K Ervick said...

you are quite the photographer! very cute.

Linda said...

Love the pics Sarah! Come do some for me!!