Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cole's 2nd Birthday Party!

I was torn on what do for Cole's birthday party this year. I didn't want it to be as big as his first birthday party but I wanted to make sure we made it special. Of course once I picked out a theme I became a bit carried away with it all. I think most mom's do. I went with a fish theme and it turned out great! The night before the party there were huge storms that knocked out most of MD and VA's power...the birthday party gods must have been looking down on us because we didn't lose our power! We did have to move the party inside due to it being a balmy 104 with the heat index. Woof. Of course that also meant all water related things for the party had to be thrown out but it didn't seem to matter the kids still had fun! We let the kids have full range in the basement (amen we had it finished this year)with all the toys. And once again Cole enjoyed having over 30 people sing him Happy Birthday...I think he loves having all eyes on him!

So now picture overload...you think with all the pictures I took i would have remembered to take pictures of the details but I didn't. Oh well :)

 Here is some pictures of the desert and food tables.

  Cole's 2nd Birthday 038

Cole's 2nd Birthday 032

Cole's 2nd Birthday 039 Cole's Cake- Hubs did a pretty good job! 

Cole's 2nd Birthday 047


I'm so grateful for everyone who came and made it such a special day for Cole and us!

  Cole's 2nd Birthday 070
Cole's birthday shirt from Etsy.

Cole's 2nd Birthday 060

Gone Fishing- my DIY game -super easy!
Cole's 2nd Birthday 064

Cole's 2nd Birthday 072

Cole's 2nd Birthday 087

Cole's 2nd Birthday 099

Cole's 2nd Birthday 102
My amazing ladies

Cole's 2nd Birthday 113


Cole's 2nd Birthday 119
Cam, Cole and his Aunt Brooke

Cole's 2nd Birthday 122

All the kids lounging at the end of the party
Cole's 2nd Birthday 124  

No comments: