Tuesday, August 14, 2012

15 weeks

Oh poor Shinababy, it seems baby number 2 syndrome has taken place and I have not done a very good job of documenting this pregnancy. Things have been super busy with summer and my crazy never stop moving toddler but I must do better from now on!

The nausea has finally subsided and I’m starting to have some more energy. This time around the belly popped out at around 12 weeks. I have a serious beer belly going…it’s that in between stage when I don’t exactly look pregnant just fat. Joy. We got to see Shinababy a couple weeks ago at the genetic ultrasound scan, everything looks great! The profile picture they gave us during the scan looks very similar to Cole’s profile. For a brief second it made me think it may be a boy. But truly I don’t really have a gut feeling like I did with Cole. Will find out soon enough, I made my anatomy scan for September 7th but I think my impatient nature might get the best of me. I might go next week to find out, why wait if you can find out sooner?

So here it is, I tried to take a picture of the belly it turned out a little ghetto


How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 1.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes? No, been able to wear lots of dresses and skirts.

Stretch Marks? Not yet

Sleep? This child is sitting on my bladder… I'm peeing every 1.5 to 2 hrs. during the night

Best moment this week: Vacation bliss…felt good all week!

Movement? Not yet

Food Cravings: nothing really, I guess any kind of carbs

Gender: Not sure yet…Hubs thinks girl

Belly Button in or out? In

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if Shinababy is boy or girl!  

1 comment:

The Gearys said...

You look phenomenal! I won't be upset if you go next week to find out:-)