Thursday, May 16, 2013

3 months!

017 

Emery,

 Holy hell how can this be? You are my sweet little baby who is just so happy and content! Here’s what you’re up to these days; 

You are all smiles and get so excited when anyone talks directly to you. Your eyes get big, you kick your legs and smile. I love it. 

The one thing that really upsets you is really loud noises and if you stay up past your nap or bedtime. You let us know loud and clear that your tired and need to be asleep. Trying to gauge when that window of sleepy and just dame overtired has been a challenge for this mama. But I think we’re getting better at it every day! 

I just love the sweetness you ooze. Mama loves being able to dress you in adorable dresses and of course bows too. You seem ok with it now so I better get my fill in of it before you say no more mama! 

You love to snuggle. If you had your way you would nap on me, sleep with me at night and life would be grand. But it just can’t be baby girl. You take about 4 naps a day still. I would say half of them are in your crib. It’s a work in progress. 

As for night time you’re doing great, generally you sleep 9 to 10 hours straight. You wake around 430, eat, then go back to sleep. Most of time with mama. I can’t handle CIO yet so till I can muster up enough strength for it you will have sleep time with me.

  photo (18) Blowing bubbles all the time 

You are growing so fast. Somehow you seem to be on the slightly long side. You don’t get that from me sweetie. You are now in 3-6 month clothing. 

Your favorite thing to do is sit up. We can’t leave you alone when propped up because you try to sit up on your own. I mean really your 3 months old lady this nonsense needs to stop. It’s too early for you to being trying to do this! 

You seem to enjoy tummy time now that you have no harness, your rolling from tummy to back. 

Just like your brother you’re a talker. You seem to have lots and lots to say. I guess you’re trying to keep up with your fast talking brother. 

You laughed for the first time the night before Mama and Dada left for Mexico. A belly laugh. Nothing better than that. 

 And above all your favorite thing to do is watch your brother. I imagine your watching him thinking what on earth is this crazy boy talking about! ha
  060-2

I just simply adore you and love watching you blosoom. I just wish time would slow down so I could soak it all in!  

No comments: