Friday, September 20, 2013

August

Labor Day has passed and I suppose summer is officially over. I have to say I’m not sad to see it go. My favorite season hands down is Fall. I love the cool weather, the leaves changing weather, jeans and boots, football , etc…. . I digress. I was talking about August and the end of our summer. Our summer was nothing glamorous or very adventures which I suppose is expected when you have an infant. We certainly didn't make it to the pool as much as we had wished but I suspect that to be very different next year. There was lots of backyard fun with our favorite neighbors, yummy dinners, a concert, birthday celebrations, our friend’s wedding, the zoo, a visit to the Renaissance Fest and the start of preschool for Cole! August was also the month Emery decided to go from a baby to a toddler. Well not really but she’s on the move and there’s just no stopping her. Watching our ambitious little girl move has been very entertaining and scary for all of us. Life is one big ball of crazy, I so wish I could slow down and write about it more or even just post pictures. These infrequent posts are as good as it’s going to get for now. So here's a bunch of pics in no particular order.


 Cole hugging his sister...I may of bribed him to sit there so i could take a picture of him.
842

My always smiling girl
806-2

My beautiful friend got married and I seriously couldn't be happier for her. Buddy and Laura are a perfect match!
111-2


We went to the Zoo with GG and it was great. Every time we go Cole finds something else to love. This time the birds and the Zebras were a hit.

097

We explored the entire Zoo, they have a slide that is built into the tree. I believe Cole went down it 20 times before we could move on.

039

059

Getting a picture with the 2 of them looking and smiling is nearly impossible as you can see below. My mom tried to catch one and then I did. No luck. But still adorable.

113


179

This is Cole roaring in GG's ear. Kid be crazy!
197

Emery and GG :)
125-2

126

Courtney and Chris came up for Court and Mom's birthday. Cole was beyond happy, he doesn't leave either of them alone when there here. Its pretty cute.

August 1 168

This place is called the Point and it's not to far from our house. Whenever we got the chance to go to dinner sans kids we headed here. 

THEPOINT

Been about 15 years since my last visit to the Renaissance festival so I wasn't really sure what to expect but it's certainly a show.  And just perfect for my little 3 year old boy who is in love with Dragons, Swords and Nights. 

REN1


We went down this slide 3 times. He loved it! 
REN2


Just a lazy morning with these two cuties
KIDS1


****Update - Don't know how i forgot this photo***
He was very excited about his first day and is loving school!



1 comment:

K Ervick said...

She looks so big in that last picture!