Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

OK so I have a whole update post for the month of August but it not done yet. So until I have time to get around to that, I will share pictures. I love pictures. I love taking pictures. Most of all I love taking pictures of my babes. But I'm sure you know this cause I'm always over sharing pictures i have taken of them! These are from this weekend. The weather was perfect Saturday and we decided to spend some time down at are community beach.

 Emery's first time riding in the wagon. She was pretty excited about it!

  005

009 

I love watching Cole explore.

  058-2

036

099-2 

 This is the first time we have let Emery down on the sand. At first she just touched it and crawled around. But soon enough she was taking hand full of sand straight into her mouth.

  069-3

071

084

085-2 

 We let the kids get all wet and sandy. And they loved it. Nothing a little baby powder and bath couldn't fix.

  080-2

047

095

096  

1 comment:

Lowry Fam said...

You take wonderful pictures Sarah. I love looking at them.