Monday, April 19, 2010

Mrs. Courtney Turnbull!

This past weekend was my little sister's wedding in Richmond and it was soooo beautiful! Courtney and my mom did an amazing job with all the details and everything turned out perfect! The rehearsal dinner on Friday was held at the top of the SunTrust Bank, the views were amazing and we dinned on some tasty Southern Food..aka..fried chicken!

Here's me and the Bride....


Courtney and Chris cutting the grooms cake.



I actually didn't take a ton of pictures the day of the wedding but I did get tons of video! Here is a few of the bride getting ready before the ceremony. She looked amazing!










The reception was held at Main Street Station, the venue was perfect and I have never seen so many people dance the entire night away! I even made it to the very end of the night despite being sick for the last 4 days, I just couldn't miss it! :)



I'm sure Chris and Courtney are enjoying the crystal blue waters and warm sunshine in St. Lucia right now! Can't wait to hear all about it!

1 comment:

The Gearys said...

Looks like it was a great time. Sorry you were sick. Court looked gorgeous:-)