Monday, May 24, 2010

My baby shower!

My wonderful Mother-in-law and Mom hosted my baby shower 2 weekends ago (dropped the ball on blogging about it)! They always impress me and how much detail and how classy everything is when they host a party! I loved everything from the wonderful brunch food tothe hand made button candies. I feel so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life and couldn't believe how generous people were to Cam and me!



A little something VT...


Kos Family


Cam joined in on the fun at the end :)


Wolfpack Pregos




GG's(my mom) handmade button candies


All the love for Cole!

4 comments:

Ms. Liz said...

YAY! I love that you put up a picture of the bag :). I can't wait to meet cole -- he will be here before we know it!

The Gearys said...

So sad to have missed it:-( But, I can't wait to give you your gift when the last piece gets here!! Hopefully this weekend,
xoxo

Sue Kos said...

You looked great.....this is such an exciting time for you and Cam! Wish I could have been there!!!

Linda said...

It was a beautiful shower! Little Cole is so blessed to have so many people that already love him!