Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 months Today!

Cole you are 3 months today!!! Where on earth has the time gone! Your daddy and me love you so much and cant even remember what life was like before you. Seriously what did we do with all our time?!? You have brought so much joy into our lives. These days your really starting to blossom into your own little person and it's amazing to watch. I'm starting to realize it will not be like this forever...I cherish the time I get to cuddle with you and see you smile up at me. You are such a sweet loving little boy and I'm so proud to be your mommy!

What your up to!?

- You weigh a little over 13lbs.
- You are in size 1-2 diapers
- You are wearing 3 months clothes. And some 3-6 month clothes.
- You love standing with some assistance, we try to sit you down but you want to stand
- Your hands seem to always be in your mouth these days.
- You can hold a rattle and have even reached out to grab it three times.
- You take lots of cat naps during the day....usually with a long one in the
afternoon.
- You go to bed every night around 7:30pm and sleep till around 5-5:30am.
- You love the mornings!Huge Smiles when Daddy and me come in to get you makes 5am OK!
- You still love your swing.
- You don't care for tummy time.
- You talk non stop...and it's adorable.

We love you sooo much sweetie! Happy 3 months!



2 comments:

Linda said...

Can't believe how STRONG he looks!! Big boy..happy BD!

The Gearys said...

Yay for 3 months!!! I love him