Thursday, September 30, 2010

Leaving On a Jet Plane

Yep tomorrow Cam and Me are leaving Cole and headed down to Raleigh, NC. I know...DAGGER...how can I dare leave my baby boy?!?! I keep telling myself this is a good thing for Cam and me, to get away be us again for 2 nights and have some fun!

But as I sat in his room today packing his stuff up for his stay at my parents I couldn't help but feel it is to soon. And to make things even harder I start back at work on Monday. Oh how I wish I had more time to spend with my baby but unfortunately me being a SAHM (stay at home mom)is not an option right now.

Cam and me are both going to miss Cole so much, and as we tucked him into bed tonight there was a few extra kisses and one more I love you before we dragged ourselves away from his crib.

On to Raleigh we go to see some great friends, hopefully watch NC State dominate VT and catch the old college day feelings once again. And I get to spend it all with Cam on this extra special weekend that is our 2ND anniversary.

Wish us luck were going to need it and a few drinks to get us through :)

2 comments:

K Ervick said...

I wish you lots of fun! Cole will be so excited to see you all when you get back ;)

The Gearys said...

Enjoy yourselves and your anniversary. :-)