Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cole's first Raven's Game!

We brought Cole to his first Raven's game last Saturday. I was a little nervous mostly because of the sound, besides that I knew he would be fine. The game started at 7:30 so we got there in enough time to grab some tailgate food, change his diaper twice, and feed him his bottle.I strapped him in the baby Bjorn and off we went! For this game we sat with Cam's parents in the club level, which is the only way I would go to the game with Cole. I told everyone to go ahead and go to there seats while I waited for him to fall sleep. I figured with the sound it would be best if he fell asleep first in the quieter sitting area then bring him out in the noise tired. And it worked! His Nana Vicki really wanted to hold him while he slept so I handed him over and we both seemed to enjoy ourselves. Her looking and holding him during the game and me watching! Honestly I was really surprised that he slept through all that noise...he was out for the count! We left at half time and got him tucked into his crib while he never woke up once.

We took some pictures before we left the house, if you can't tell we were pretty excited about taking him to the Ravens game!




1 comment:

The Gearys said...

Absolutely adorable and what a good little boy!!!