Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cole's First Christmas!

So I wanted to put this up yesterday but poor little Cole has other plans, little man is very sick. Seems his first Christmas got the best of him and he has cold and a terrible fever. This is the first time I can really tell he doesn't feel well because all he wants is to be held.

Anyway, Christmas morning was held at our house. We had both families over to see Cole open his gifts. Man oh man is this boy spoiled! He seriously had 20 gifts under the tree and he doesn't even know what Christmas is! He did a great job opening his gifts (little help from his momma) and loved being the center of attention. We all had an amazing breakfast after thanks to Vicki and my mom. On the menu, french toast casserole, gravy and biscuits and egg casserole! I think I gained 5 pounds just from that meal. And to top it all off it Snowed! Yep I can't remember a Christmas in my life in Maryland when it had snowed but Cole got snow his very first Christmas!

We had a wonderful time with our families and can't wait till next year. I have a feeling it's going to be very different with Cole being mobile.







No comments: