Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Films!

Seriously I couldn't be happier that today is Friday! We have a very festive weekend with all the best Christmas traditions. Hanging Christmas lights outside, getting our tree and even going to meet Santa! I slacked off last week but it was thanksgiving and I was still full from the MASSIVE amounts of food I ate. So this week I made a point to take some videos of Cole. Here he is doing his thing...please ignore me making an absolute full of myself. I do it for him what can I say.

3 comments:

The Gearys said...

Sarah, I don't think I could want to eat him anymore than I do after seeing that video. Can we come up and see you guys soon? I would love to play with him!

K Ervick said...

OMG he is going to be on the move soon! Watch out Puma and Roxy!

Karen said...

He is so cute!!! Love that smile!