Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cartoon Cuts

I suppose it was inevitable that one day Cole would have to get a haircut, I just wasn't ready to see my baby's hair get chopped off. So I kept putting it off till this past weekend.

Pre-Haircut
001


We headed over to Cartoon Cuts for the eventful chop. Turns out I wasn't the only one upset with idea of Cole getting a haircut.

OK this isn't to bad I'll just sit and play with this remote
013

Lady what do you think your doing with those scissors...
014

Mommy stop taking pictures and save me from this haircut!
017

I hate this!!!
018

Is it over yet?!?
019

Thankfully the lady worked fast and we got out of there without a major breakdown.I scooped up a few pieces of his hair to keep and after a few hours I had really warmed up to little man's new do. He's looking so grown up it's killing me!

059


1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

Your little boy is just precious! Those blue eyes are adorable. What a cute family :)