Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Father's Day

Better late then never right?! We made our way down to the beach to spend father's day weekend enjoying the sunshine and sand. The weather didn't exactly turn out as we hoped but we got one day worth of sunshine and Cole loved it. It had been over a year since we had been back to the beach so it was like the first time for him. He was fearless running straight for the ocean and trying to jump waves. Falling down didn't seem to scare him at all ...he just laughed about it and would run right back in. I fear that my beach vacation in a few weeks will be little relaxing but more like lifeguard duty.

  011

014

028

We were able to finally convince Cole to build sand castles and man did the dig it. Literally. Ha. The sand kept my wild man busy for over an hour just digging and building. Now if I can just have that in my backyard I would be set!

  033

032 

 My parents came down Sunday and we all went out to dinner at this amazing kid friendly place Dead Freddie's. It included a pirate ship with tunnels and slides galore. This place had it all! It was the perfect way to celebrate father's day with the two best dad's i know!

  149

151

153  

No comments: