Monday, June 4, 2012

The Things Cole Says

The boy just cracks me up.  I'm sure i will forget these in a few years so i I figured I should start writing down the crazy things he's saying these days.

This weekend he was playing with his cars up and over the coffee table.

Cole: “ Mama, car go zoom zoom”
Me: “Yes, zoom zoom” 
Cole: Stops playing with his cars. “Alligator” he says over and over pointing. Huh? What is he talking about? 

I start looking around trying to figure out why he's saying Alligator over and over? There’s nothing on the coffee table put a water bottle and a bottle of orange Gatorade. And then I realize what he’s talking about. Alligator …..GATORade.

Me: I pick up the bottle and say "Gatorade? "
Cole: "uh huh Alligator." Duh mama 


Oh toddlers …that one made me smile.


2 comments:

Let it B said...

Forgot to tell you, on Memorial Day weekend, at your house while it was still sunny and hot outside, Cole looked up at the sky, saw the moon and asked me, "How come the moon out?" I answered, "good question, I don't know" and then went on to tell Cam how your son is a genius ;-)

The Gearys said...

He's a smart little kid.