Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas...before it's to late!

I know its was weeks ago but I can't not do a blog post on it. So here it is Christmas 2012! We are blessed to have both of our families very close to us..I mean 1 mile away close. We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house, Early Christmas Morning at our house, Christmas Day with Hubs family. I'm so glad we all got to spend some quality time together and really enjoy our time away from work. And there was even snow on Christmas Eve!

 With my family we exchange names and there's a limit on what you can spend. This year Hubs got my brother in law Chris and what did he get him...beer. Yea $50 dollars worth of different micro brews. Seemed to be a hit!

 976

977 

My Auntie Ann came down from MA to spend the Holiday with us, it was just so awesome to have her here and I really hope its a new tradition. :)

Christmas Eve 076

900

902

Christmas Eve 070-2

Christmas Eve 073

Christmas Eve 108 

I should probably make 2 blog posts out of this with all the pictures. Oh well. So Christmas morning was just as I imagined. Cole woke up at 6 am. Did Santa come did Santa come?!?! I mean really did he have to wake up so darn early for Santa already?! The smile on his face when he saw all the gifts was priceless. He tore through the gifts asking us to open each one right away and play with it. The balloons were a hit too. I mean HUGE hit. I probably went a bit overboard on gifts but it was my last Christmas with just him. How could I not go a little over the top?

christmas 2012 017

christmas 2012 022

christmas 2012 047

christmas 2012 049 

After we opened our gifts we headed over to open gifts and spend time with Hubs family. It was so great to have Aunt Brooke home and Cole just loves his Grandma and Grandpa. We were so happy we got to have ALL of us there for that special day.

christmas 2012 089

christmas 2012 120

christmas 2012 127-2 


No comments: