Monday, January 14, 2013

Full Term and A Shower!

It has finally arrived, the end of this pregnancy is here! We are offically on baby girl watch! I feel pretty great really...tired yes, annoyed my belly gets in the way of pretty everything and putting on shoes is just plain annoying. But besides that I'm not in a big hurry for her to be here. Of course I want to meet her and if it's time we will be ready but if she wants to chill out womb style till February...I'm a OK with that.

I had my first internal on Friday, it was awful. I mean what is the point of having them anyway? The doctor said I was barley 1 cm dilated and my cervix was soft. Basically he said there will be no baby anytime soon.Ha. Just as I had suspected. I may try to opt out of the internal this week if I can.

I also had an ultrasound done, she's in perfect position for labor and at this point I don't think there's much room for her to flip. They estimate she's around 6lbs and 2oz., I don't hold to much merit in this estimate. It can be off by a whole pound either way but she seems to be about 7oz more than her brother was at this point.

And lastly, my wonderful friends showered Emery and me with love this weekend. I'm so blessed to have such a great group of women in my life who I can share, laugh, celebrate and count on.

239

184

187

200

209 

How far along? 37 weeks

Weight: +23 pounds as of this morning.

Stretch Marks? Yep...I'm destined to wear tankini's for the rest of my life. Oh well.

Sleep? Well if I didn't have to pee every freaking hour and a half then I would be fine.

Best moment this week: The shower for Emery and spending time with some of my favorite ladies

Movement? Yes

Food Cravings: Grilled Cheese, sweets, chips...I seem to be starving all the time now.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Yes some contractions...nothing consistent.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: WINE. I'm counting down the days till I can have a HUGE fat glass.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little girl!  


1 comment:

Shellsea said...

37 weeks...eeks almost there! The shower looks fun!