Sunday, January 20, 2013

Emery's Nursery

Well her arrival could be any day so I figured it would be a good time to show you her nursery. Like I had talked about prior it all started with the bedding then just grew from there. It is a very girly room which I just love. It was hard to capture the in real life shade of aqua but you get the idea. Pink and Aqua is the general theme. I have to say my favorite thing in the room is the chandelier, it really wasn't to pricey ($90) but it makes the biggest impression in the room. I will never underestimate again how lighting can change a room.

So without further ado...Baby Emery's Nursery!

December 036

December 064

December 045

December 046

December 056

December 063

December 051

 

5 comments:

Lowry Fam said...

Love the bead board! Can't wait till you get to see your lil girl!

Erin said...

sarah, her room is gorgeous! wish i had you around her to help me in my 108 yr old home:). congratulations on your newest addition who will be here any day!

Shellsea said...

This is adorable! I am in love with this color combo. I'm pinning this for inspiration!

K Ervick said...

You did such a good job!

Karen said...

Super cute!