Wednesday, December 9, 2009

11 weeks!

Baby Shinaberry is 11 weeks old today, and is only the size of a fig but it's presence is known! Since finding out I was pregnant my symptoms have been pretty much the same the past 7 weeks.

I'm beyond tired... my bedtime is between 8:30pm-9:30pm. I can count on one hand how many times I have stayed up past 10:30pm in the past 2 months. Somehow 10 hours of sleep (interrupted every 2hrs for peeing) is just not enough! I'm hoping this will subside in the coming weeks so I can accomplish some things after work.

The boobs...if your a male you may want to stop reading. Almost immediately they have grown a size larger...not kidding! And they hurt soooo bad. I have to wear a sports bra to bed every night so I won't cringe in pain. But the upside I have wonderful new cleavage!

And lastly, this one I thought I had escaped from...morning sickness. It should be called anytime of the day sickness. For me it didn't start till around week 8 and is still lingering around today. Thankfully, it just consists of nausea which leads to me gagging. Yes folks gagging,...this can happen at anytime of the day but thankfully doesn't last to long. My mother had it much worse she was throwing up every morning with me so thank goodness that's not me!

Of course I wouldn't want it any other way...I'm so happy to be experiencing all that this pregnancy has in store for me because in the end we will have a beautiful baby! So bring it on!

How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs... but it feels like more :(
Maternity Clothes? I have already resorted to using a rubber band when wearing jeans. It buttons but it's uncomfortable so rubber band it is! Shirts with cleavage have a whole new meaning. Wow!
Stretch Marks? god no!
Sleep? in 2 hour increments between my peeing
Best moment this week: Telling everyone we are pregnant! Well not my work just yet...
Movement? way to soon
Food Cravings: I love love love cereal! All kinds but seem to like the sugary kids kind. Meat...Cheeseburgers sound like heaven!
Gender: I'm leaning toward boy, Cam is convinced it's a girl.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having Energy...
What I am looking forward to: We have another sonogram next week so I get to see the baby again!
Weekly Wisdom: Sweatshirts are the best thing ever!
Milestones: Limited it to only 3 sodas a week...before I was pregnant it was 3 a day!

2 comments:

The Gearys said...

Embrace all that pregnancy brings...it is over before you know it! I can't wait to see you guys!! XOXO

Karen said...

Hope that sickness goes away soon!