Friday, December 4, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

We are proud to announce that we our expecting our first little baby Shinaberry!!!! We couldn't wait any longer to share it with everyone! So generally your suppose to wait the recommended 12 weeks but we have decided to share it with you all now! I'm officially 10 weeks and 2 days along! As you can imagine we are more then thrilled and just feel so blessed! I'm still trying to wait on spreading the news via FB for a little while longer. We just had our first sonogram, it was very moving and showed the baby moving it's arm's and legs. In the words of the technician "Look the baby is swimming" how appropriate !! :)We are expecting the little bundle of joy on June 29, 2010! Here is the sneak video by Cam of the ultrasound....I can't seem to figure out how to shorten it so it's a bit long :) It takes awhile to upload but it's worth the wait! Enjoy! Click on BIG NEWS ABOVE!!!

5 comments:

K Ervick said...

Yipppeeee! The video is awesome. Thanks for sharing ;) Jeff and I are so stinking excited for you all!!

The Gearys said...

I am just so thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO

Linda said...

I am so HAPPY for you! The video is incredible. Its silly but I have tears in my eyes. Your parents must be overcome with joy!

Newly Nalevanko said...

YAY! congrats!

Karen said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys!!