Thursday, December 3, 2009

Slacker = Me

So I have been slacking big time on blogging, this cold rainy weather we have been experiencing the past few weeks has been of no help! All I want to do when I come home from work is eat dinner then find my spot on the couch. So blogging has taken a back seat while I veg out!

The Christmas season is upon us and it's my favorite time of the year! We already have all our decorations up around the house and Christmas lights set up outside. I have watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation twice and have completed most of my Christmas shopping! This weekend the Shinaberry household will be picking out our first real Christmas Tree, after last years disaster with Puma (and $1100 later) we will be sticking with the real thing here on out at Christmas. I'm looking forward to the real deal, when I was younger we always had a real tree and the smell was amazing.

And lastly, my official countdown to our Mexican Holiday has began! Only 24 days till I will be sitting on the beach in the nice warm sun :)

No comments: