Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Big Day has arrived!

Tomorrow is the big day!!! On Friday I went to see my doctor, my blood pressure was fine and Cole's heart rate was great. So we talked about possibly coming in Monday to do another NST screen when my doctor said why don't we just move the induction up to Monday morning and not worry about doing the test again before the previously scheduled induction Thursday! Ummm...YEA!!!!
So here we are with less then 24hrs till I will be induced! I really can't put into words how I'm feeling right now, I'm trying not to think to much about the labor but more about the delivery of Cole. Dwelling on the pain won't make it any better so I'm concentrating on the wonderful outcome...my son! I just can't wait to hold him and look at him!
We have spent a nice relaxing weekend that included Date Night to the Chart House in Annapolis Friday, my sister coming up from Richmond, Pool time, Dinner at Brio Saturday night with our families and just laying around hanging out. It has been a wonderful weekend!
I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight since I know I'm going to have a hard time sleeping ...it's like Christmas Eve when you were 6 yrs old! How do you sleep when you know the next day is going to be the best day of your life?!?

And lastly, I will be taking a bit of a hiatus from blogging so I can spend time with my little man once he has arrived!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I have you all in my prayers. What a beautiful time for you, Cam, and your family. Can't wait to meet the little man! Good luck!

The Gearys said...

I am so excited!!!!!!! I will be thinking about you guys tonight and tomorrow. Can't wait to see the newest Shinaberry!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo