Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Films!

These days Cole seems to be on a mission to destroy all his toys. I don't know if it's the "boy" in him or a stage he is going through but he is destructive! In these videos Cole had just gotten up from a nap so please ignore his attire...he no longer had any patience for overalls.

Cole being way to strong for his own good....


Not so happy with his mommy....


So I gave him the toy back....


First don't worry he was not hurt, right after I shut the camera off he stopped crying. He is a bit dramatic. Hubs says he gets that from me. Ha! I can't help but laugh every time I watch him getting mad at me for taking his toy away, this boy is going to be a handful!


 

3 comments:

K Ervick said...

Haha I love the one where he gets mad! BOYS!!!

Courtney said...

Its just the beginning! Good Luck :) I see a lot of Cam's facial expressions in the mad video !

The Gearys said...

LMAO! those were great!