Monday, February 21, 2011

Kinder Park

About 2 miles from our house is a wonder huge park called Kinder Farm Park. It's has a 3 mile hiking and biking trail, children's playgrounds, picnic areas, community gardens and a farm complex with live stock. This past Friday the weather was amazing, I'm talking 73 degrees in February! It was the perfect day to take Cole over to the park and go see the animals, I guess I wasn't the only who thought it would be a good idea because the place was packed. Cole was a little unsure at first but really warmed up to all the animals once we saw big 700 pound pig! No joke this pig was enormous. He was so curious with each animal he saw, he just couldn't keep his eyes off them. We got to see chickens, goats, rabbits, cows and sheep. I love watching him discover the world around him. Cole really opens my eyes to new things and gives me a new perspective on everything we do. I really can't wait to go back there this spring and summer with him!








 

1 comment:

K Ervick said...

This place looks like so much fun! We have the Reston zoo down here. We should take the boys next time you all come to visit.