Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SICK

Is winter over yet? It seems the germs have attacked our house once again. Poor Cole had a little bit of a cough last week and a runny nose so being super cautious I had him go to the doctors. Well I guess my mommy instincts were right, he has a Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). Thankfully it's pretty mild and his doctor didn't waste anytime and gave him some medicine. So for the last four days he has been getting a nebulizer to help open his lungs and nose. He seems to be on the mends which is great! But now I'm sick...I hate being sick. I just can't wait till this germ fest is over and we are healthy and happy again.




 

4 comments:

CarolinaCundiffs said...

Oh no! Poor Cole! So good to hear that he seems to be doing ok with everything, despite the nasty RSV. It wiped out our entire daycare last week!

Lowry Fam said...

I hear ya! Chance had RSV and a double ear infection last week. He is better now, but I think we are all ready for some sunshine and warmer weather. Glad to hear he is feeling better!

Courtney said...

Poor baby! he is too precious!

Linda said...

So sorry to hear. He has had a rough winter! It is definitely going around!