Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random

This past weekend my sister came up to visit, she said she was coming to see us but we all know it's Cole she came to see. My sister and me have very similar voices so whenever she would talk Cole would look at her like...wait your not my mommy! It was pretty funny.
I also got to enjoy an adult night out at a fine local establishment that has yummy food and great beer. And even kicked it old school and played Rummy 500 until the wee hours of the morning.It was a very much needed weekend.Here are some shots of Cole enjoying time with his Aunt CoCo...





Cole has also started to pull up on things, that handy little toy organizer in his playroom seems like a death trap waiting to fall on him now. I suppose we will have to bolt that to the wall. I thought babies were suppose to crawl first then start pulling up on things? This should be interesting.

Anyway I'm off to Training for the next few days.Boo.I hate being away from my boys.

OK done rambling.

 

No comments: