Thursday, June 23, 2011

1 Year Photo Shoot!

This week is a busy one! I’m trying to finish last minute details for Cole’s bday party as well as get the house in order. It amazes me in the two years since we moved in how many nicks and bumps our house has gone through. We have lots of touch of paint to do, which isn’t much fun. While I’m busy doing that Hubs will be power washing the house. Sounds fun huh?!

Yesterday evening was Cole’s 1 year photo shoot with Melissa Barrick. We wanted it to be outside and Kinder Park seemed like the perfect place. Since he was little Cole has spent a lot of time there with us, his grandmas and Mrs. Kristen. It just seemed fitting we take the pictures there. My usually very smiley baby didn’t seem to want to smile to much. It seems the act of being told to smile wasn’t his thing. While there were only a few grins here and there I was super pleased at how well he did. Even in the extreme heat he really didn’t start to get whiny till after 45 minutes, I take that as a win for us! I can’t wait to see how they turned out! I can't believe he will be a year old in less then 5 days! Be still my heart :)




 

1 comment:

K Ervick said...

I am sure your house and the pictures will look awesome. See you in a week!