Thursday, June 2, 2011

11 months old!

This week Cole turned 11 months and reality has hit that my days of having a baby are numbered. I have enjoyed every second of the past 11 months and can’t believe how fast the time has flown by.
I have just recently started filling out his baby book and printing pictures, better late than never right?!? I kind of use this blog as his baby book anyway. But I have to say there is something about physically writing down his milestones and holding the pictures that makes my heart ache. Cole has changed so much in the last 11 months, I have loved every stage but wish I had a little more time to enjoy each one. I guess that’s the hard part…they grow up so darn fast!

Here are a few things Cole is up to these days,

* Crawling like a mad man all over the house. The boy moves fast. It’s all about exploring for him right now.

*No attempt at walking yet and I’m fine with that!

*Says Mama, Dada, Duck, Up and has roared like a lion a few times. He also talks gibberish and squeals pretty much ALL the time.

*Has become a pretty big ham at music class, he sits in the middle of the circle so everyone knows he’s there. It’s pretty cute.

*Absolutely adores the pool. He squeals and screams so loud while in the pool , I’m pretty sure people think something is wrong with him. Ha

*His hair has really grown in thick…there have been talks about a haircut. I’m not ready yet.

*His favorite book is still Brown Bear Brown Bear, he leans in to Kiss the children in the book.

*He likes to stand up and pull off every single book on his book shelf

*He loves his John Deer mower and even makes a buzz sound when moving it.

*He’s warming up to finger foods again, we only do puree for one meal. He tried a hamburger slider this past weekend and ate every single bite!

*He loves to cuddle, with us and all his stuffed animals.








1 comment:

Linda said...

They do grow up fast...cherish every moment! He does have quite the head of hair! So cute!