Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Busy 2 Weeks

I will upload my pictures tonight, I will upload my pictures tonight….maybe if I keep saying it I will actually do it. I guess I just don’t want to believe vacation is over. Adjusting back to work and the reality of day to day life is not easy. And the fact that little man’s first birthday is exactly 2 weeks away is adding to my uneasiness. It’s an exciting time yes but my baby will officially be a toddler. I’m scrabbling to finish up some details for his party, which will be a very low key bbq at our house. I did decide on a theme and I’m trying my best to stick to it! Here are the invites that went out a few weeks ago, 100%homemade thanks to my mama helping me.



And since putting together Cole's bday party isn't enough for me to do with my free time, we have been working on several house projects that we hope to finish up before the party. Repainting our bedroom. We have gone gray, actually summit gray! It's almost finished and I can't beleive how much I love it! And after 2years of long debate on what to do in our kitchen...the backsplash is underway! The next 2 weeks will sure be busy but I can't wait! I will be sure to take pictures....I just need to get my lazy ass to upload them. :)


 

No comments: