Thursday, June 2, 2011

Brooke Visits

The last week has been so busy I can barley keep up! Last week Hubs sister Brooke was in town from Utah, we were so happy to get to spend some time with her. She even was sweet enough to give Cole his birthday present early. Lots and Lots of clothes and of course an entire swim outfit for the beach that included sunglasses!





We dinned on crabs for the first time this season and let me tell you folks they were amazing! There one of my favorite parts about summer! Hubs parents also hosted a dinner Brooke's last night in town so we had a great time with a little photo shoot outside.



And since Brooke won't be here to see Cole on his birthday, I decided it was only fair for her to see him eat a small pre bday cupcake. That Brooke just so happened to get from DC Cupcakes. Very tasty.





 

1 comment:

gkos said...

I was wondering what he was eating..loves the sweets