Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Well Christmas 2011 came and went. I blinked and it was over. In fact I didn't even take very many pictures, I sat my camera down and embraced the moments of Christmas. It was a fun filled day spent with lots of family that included lots of presents, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hubs and me got Cole an adorable white vintage kitchen, Christmas morning he went right over to it and said "Cooking" and picked up the phone and said "Hello". As I expected he was very spoiled by both families and his playroom now looks like Toys R Us vomited all over it. Way to many toys! Hubs did an awesome job per the usual on my big gift,a shiny new white IPad2! Oh how I'm in love maybe even slightly obsessed with it, especially Words With Friends! Christmas Rocks and the older Cole gets it's only going to get better!

 Here are a few pictures from our Christmas day! Enjoy629 Checking out his new Kitchen 644 Cole and his Grandma 695 Cole and Aunt CoCo
  710
  He spotted the Dog... 713 732 743 756 These last two pictures crack me up..I did attempt to take a few pictures of Cole with some family throughout the day... Can you tell he's not interested?!? 718 763  

1 comment:

Aliya said...

Just came across your blog... Your son is ADORABLE!! You have a new follower :)