Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zoo

Awhile back we went to the Zoo,the weather was perfect and it wasn't crowded at all. We haven't been since Cole was around 9 months old so I knew it was going to be an entirely different experience this time. In fact I'm not really sure why we even bothered bringing in the stroller all this kid wanted to do was run! He ran from one animal to the next shouting out what he saw. I loved watching him experience the animals up close. When he saw the leopard sleeping he shouted "wake up tiger"...I didn't have the heart to correct him. It was just to cute.  We flew from each animal to the next and before I knew it we were headed home. I can't wait to go back!

zoo8 Little Man wearing his new kicks

zoo5 Wake Up Tiger!

zoo6 

zoo7 
Loved the Rhinos

zoo2 

zoo1 

zoo3 
Feeding the Giraffe..wasn't very sure about it.

zoo4




No comments: