Monday, April 30, 2012

Nursery Rhymes..My kid loves them

After a very busy but fun long weekend in Charlotte for both work and play I couldn't wait to get home yesterday! We all headed over to my parents house and enjoyed the last moments of the weekend for dinner. My little man seems to have grown up while I was gone...really how does it that happen?! It was only four days!Anyway, we were all outside eating and talking and Cole kept singing all his songs trying to get everyone attention. Itsy Bitsy Spider, Row Row Your Boat, and Twinkle Twinkle over and over. Kid loves his Nursery Rhymes. I finally got a little bit of it on camera. This one is twinkle twinkle with a mouth full of food. Hey what can i say it's the best i could get..like a normal toddler when prompted to sing for the camera he is not a fan!

   
 So happy to be home and hear his voice!  

No comments: