Thursday, November 29, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

This year I was almost giddy about doing Elf on the Shelf for Cole. I just knew he would really get it and enjoy finding the elf every morning. I went in search of fun ideas of how to introduce the Elf and came across some wonderful ideas on Pinterest. So I decided to make it an Elf breakfast and introduce our Elf Buddy to Cole. I explained that Buddy had brought snow covered donuts and hot chocolate with extra marshmallows for us to enjoy why we learned why Buddy was here and that he had come from the Northpole. Let's just say Cole was crazy excited...I'm mean all this sweet stuff for breakfast who wouldn't be!

nov 060

nov 058

nov 076

buddy the elf

nov 071 

Buddy also brought a gift from Santa ... a McQueen Ornament!

nov 065

nov 070 

It's just another great tradition I'm excited to begin with Cole this Christmas season. One that's both fun for him and us. So now I just need to make sure Buddy is in a new place every morning. Sounds easy enough but I have already nearly forgotten twice in the first week. My expectations are low I will make it to Christmas.  

No comments: