Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hello Third Trimester!

The last trimester is here! Wow, it's flying by and with the Holidays happening next week I have a feeling this last trimester is going to go by super fast.

Baby E's nursery is coming together but not as fast as I would like. I have picked just about everything out but none of it can come together till we have the crown molding and chair rail up. I'm starting to feel anxious about it ...in fact I have let it be known to the Hubs that i need it done within the next month or I will freak. Just a little warning. I don't want to be stressing about the nursery right before her arrival I will have enough to think about :).

 28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks and 1 day

Weight: +13.5 lbs, the boobs are starting to get uncomfortably big. I mean really its out of control. 

Stretch Marks? Not yet

Sleep? Our new mattress has been amazing, no sleep issues besides waking up to pee all the time.

Best moment this week: Picking out the art work for Emery's nursery.

Movement? Yes, tons! Not just jabs but I can feel full body turns..it's such a neat feeling.

Food Cravings: Grilled Cheese, thin mints

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Wine. Having a toddler requires a nice glass or two of wine some days.

What I am looking forward to: The Holidays and eating all the yummy food.  

No comments: