Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trick or Treat

Just some quick picks from Trick or Treat on Halloween. Yes I'm 2 weeks late but I was away all last week in Texas for work so this is as good as I can do! Anyway, Cole loved it. Kid couldn't believe that people were handing him candy, he was in the awww the first few houses then he wanted to make sure we went to as many doors as possible to get treats! He did great and said trick or treat and thank you, it was like watching my little boy become a big boy right in front of my eyes. It was so fun to watch the joy and the excitement of Halloween catch a hold of him and be able to experience it all with him. We promised him 3 treats when we got back to the house and homeboy kept us to our word. It took about two days for him to stop asking for treats. Oh and Hubs told me this is the last year he goes with a "cute" costume. Whatever that means...come on isn't he the cutest little tiger you have seen!

Halloween 050

Halloween 077

Halloween 081 

The kids before we hit the neighborhood Halloween 115

All done, time to eat some candy! Halloween 149 

No comments: