Tuesday, March 9, 2010

24 weeks!

I had my 24 week check up today, Cole is doing great and I'm measuring right on track now! I however doubled the amount of weight gain this month with a whopping 7 lbs! I'm not happy or proud of that number, it looks like no more sweets or Chick Fil A for this girl! Thankfully it is becoming warm outside so I can actually venture outside after work and do some walking with my hubby! Hopefully this will help and I won't see another 7 lbs in 4 weeks or I may just breakdown. Don't get me wrong I'm happy my little guy is healthy & doing great, my doctor doesn't seem concerned with the weight gain either but I'm having a hard time adjusting to the new numbers I'm seeing on the scale. :(



Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, from the girl who gained 44 lbs, you have nothing to worry about:-) I saw you less than a week ago and you looked GREAT! Do what makes you happy for these 9 months and then deal with weight loss after.
That being said, Happy 24 weeks!! XOXO

K Ervick said...

You look great and Cole appreciates the food ;) If your dr. isn't worried then I am sure you are fine. Too bad we don't live closer so we can walk together!

Let it B said...

You are the cutest preggo girly, no need to stress my dear :) love ya!!!

Linda said...

40 lbs with Kim and Kelly each...no worries! You will be fine! Come on COLE!!