Monday, March 15, 2010

25 weeks!

So 106 days to go! Feeling pretty good still,I really hope it lasts for weeks to come! I'm have been keeping busy doing some traveling for work so I haven't had much time to work on the nursery. But I did find window treatments this weekend I liked and are very affordable!
Cole has been moving a ton this week he kicks around the same times everyday, huge kicking when I lay down to sleep. Cam and me lay in bed watching my belly move all over its such a cool and weird thing to see! I can't wait to meet our little soccer player!

25 weeks!


In Richmond- 24 weeks!


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Cole is around 2 lbs this week! Wow!
Maternity Clothes? Yep
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Pretty good, seem to have figured out the whole pillow between the leg thing.
Best moment this week: Laying in bed watching Cole do some major kicking and Cam's amazed face by it all :)
Food Cravings: Ice tea and banana bread
Gender:Boy!
Belly Button in or out? In, I think I have about a week till it's out
What I am looking forward to: 3D/4D Ultrasound in about 2 weeks! I just had to see him again before June! Our mothers are coming with us too! Also turning 30 tomorrow, birthday celebration this weekend!

2 comments:

Karen said...

It was so nice to see you last week - you look great!! Keep up the blogging so I can follow along. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The Gearys said...

You look great and can't wait to see you this weekend:-)