Friday, March 19, 2010

Green Eyes?!?

Since discovering I was having a little boy, I started to think about what he will be like and who he will look like. Will he be into playing the so called normal sports like soccer, football, baseball or swimming? Or will he be more adventurous like his dad and like basically anything that is done at the X Games? Will he be as competitive as his mom? Will he be as good natured as his dad?

Who will he look like? Will he have dark hair? Light hair? Will he have my nose? Will he have his dad's long eye lashes? What color eyes? So many questions going on in my head, all in anticipation to meeting my son! While all these questions can not be answered until I meet my little man there is one cool site that can tell you the odds of what color eyes your baby will have.It claims that Cole has a 75% chance of having green eyes and a 25% chance of blue! Figured this is probably pretty close to accurate, Cam and me have very similar eye color.Check it out for fun!



While I will love him no matter what eye or hair color he has, what kinda of sports he likes or who he might take after its exciting to think about Cole and our growing family!

3 comments:

The Gearys said...

If Cole's eyes are anything like yours or Cam's, they will be gorgeous:-)

CarolinaCundiffs said...

I didn't realize both you had green eyes.... So pretty! This site was so cool, looks like we may have a 100% blue eyed baby on the way!

Linda said...

Whatever color he will be SOOO handsome! Cant wait to meet him!