Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank You Ben & Jerry's!!!

Today I had appropriations meetings on Capitol Hill, in an effort to avoid DC traffic I took Amtrak train down to Union Station. When I departed the train I saw a longer then usually line coming from Ben & Jerry's, was everyone having the same cravings as me?!? To my delight it turns out that today is free ice cream cone day for Ben & Jerry's! Probably one of the best things a pregnant lady could hear!So of course I took part in the yummy fun, I went with a milk and cookies cone! Pretty much made my whole afternoon! :)

2 comments:

The Gearys said...

Milk and Cookies is a new flavor:-0 We've tried that, Maple Blondie, and Peanut Brittle this past week. Next on my list is Boston Creme Pie;-) I LOVE B&J!

Courtney said...

thats to funny!