Thursday, October 28, 2010

4 Months Old!

4 months old Cole! Where has the time gone?! I know I say this with every month that passes but it's going by so fast now! I need a pause button so I can soak in this stage of your life. I love you so much!You are such an easy going baby, you just love life and all the wonderful people that surround your world.

What you have been up to this month,

* When your hungry you kick your feet and make grunting sounds...like FEED ME!
* You smile ALL the time!
* Just started laughing
* You sleep around 10 to 11 hours a night
* If you could you would be standing all the time, we stand you up and you have such a proud smile on your face.
* You love all animal noises. Especially Dogie, Dukie and Cow.
* Your hair has really come in and it's very blond!
* You love bath time and when we sign you the rubber duck bath time song.
* You like to be propped up on the coach like a big boy.
* Blowing Raspberries is your new thing to do these days.
* You weigh about 15lbs 10oz
* Your in six month clothing
* You get a kick out of peek a boo
* Tummy Time has become a good time for you, thank goodness!
* You have rolled over from your tummy to your back, and I think the other way is very soon.






I love watching you grow, learn and become you!

xoxo

Mommy

2 comments:

Linda said...

WOW 4 months! Seems like yesterday...that is one happy little boy!

The Gearys said...

LOVE the new blog layout and the pics!! I can't wait to see that little angel:-)