Thursday, October 21, 2010

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant! Wow what a year! I remember going to the CVS by my work during my lunch break to buy a pregnancy test and thinking I should wait till the morning to take it. But I couldn’t wait... I drove back to the office and went straight to the bathroom. I still remember looking down at the test thinking OMG! I just couldn’t believe it...I couldn’t stop smiling. I was on cloud nine the rest of the afternoon and just couldn’t wait to get home to tell Cam. The surprise, joy and disbelief that crossed Cam’s face when I told him the news will stay with me forever.

We had no idea how much our lives were about to change. We didn’t realize how LUCKY we were but looking at Cole today we do! I couldn’t have dreamed of an easier going, loveable, happy little baby. The love and joy Cole has brought us is beyond words. I can’t imagine what the next year will bring as we watch Cole grow from a baby to a toddler. Life forever changed one year ago today!

3 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

What a sweet story!!

The Gearys said...

What a GREAT day :-)

Lowry Fam said...

I love this video. It brought happy tears to my eyes!(Okay so my post pregnancy hormones are still a bit crazy.) So cute.